- Professionalizing and Investing in the ECE Workforce
September 15, 2022
The National Association of State Boards of Education (NASBE) is working with state boards of education and other key state policymakers to address issues related to the early care and education (ECE) workforce.
- The Foundation for Child Development Announces Dr. Vivian Tseng as its New President and CEO
August 2, 2022
New York, NY — The Foundation for Child Development (the Foundation) has selected Dr. Vivian Tseng to succeed outgoing President and CEO Dr. Jacqueline Jones in leading the Foundation’s work to support research, policy, and practice that advance the learning and development of young children from birth through age eight.
- Farewell From Our President and CEO Jacqueline Jones
July 28, 2022
In June of 2021, the Foundation for Child Development’s Board and I announced that I would be concluding my tenure as President and CEO in 2022 after almost 8 years at the Foundation.
- Roundtable Discussion: Helping Practitioners Understand and Utilize ECE Implementation Research in Their Daily Practice
June 30, 2022
This roundtable webinar addresses issues related to the preparation of early educators and the role of research in their practice.
- Getting it Right: The Conversation Guide for Preparing the Next Generation of ECE Practitioners
June 7, 2022
The Foundation for Child Development is excited to announce the release of Getting it Right: The Conversation Guide for Preparing the Next Generation of ECE Practitioners.
- Dr. Cynthia García Coll: Frameworks, Perspectives, & Relevance for Today
May 2, 2022
Dr. Cynthia García Coll is a champion in the field of developmental psychology.
- Announcing President and Chief Executive Officer Job Opportunity
April 20, 2022
Building on a distinguished 120-year legacy as one of the nation’s oldest private foundations committed solely to the wellbeing of children, the Foundation for Child Development (the Foundation) enhances the lives of children from birth to eight years of age by driving and translating innovative research leading to systemic changes in policy and practice.
- 2023 Young Scholars Program Call for Proposals
April 7, 2022
The Foundation for Child Development is currently accepting proposals for its 2023 Young Scholars Program (YSP). YSP supports scholarship for early-career researchers.