- A Transformative Vision for the Authentic Inclusion of FCC in Mixed-Delivery Pre-K Systems
January 24, 2023
Foundation for Child Development Grants in Action Erikson Institute’s Pre-K in Family Child Care Project (PKFCC) promotes opportunities to ensure equitable access to high-quality early learning settings for children and families.
- A New Year Message From Vivian Tseng, President and CEO
January 12, 2023
- Announcing the Foundation for Child Development’s 2021-2022 Annual Report
December 21, 2022
The Foundation for Child Development is pleased to share its 2021-2022 Annual Report.
- High-Quality Pre-K can be Further Strengthened With Greater Support for Multilingual Learners
October 4, 2022
New research finds structural supports needed to reinforce teachers’ existing value for multilingual students in New York City Universal Prekindergarten.
- Professionalizing and Investing in the ECE Workforce
September 15, 2022
The National Association of State Boards of Education (NASBE) is working with state boards of education and other key state policymakers to address issues related to the early care and education (ECE) workforce.
- The Foundation for Child Development Announces Dr. Vivian Tseng as its New President and CEO
August 2, 2022
New York, NY — The Foundation for Child Development (the Foundation) has selected Dr. Vivian Tseng to succeed outgoing President and CEO Dr. Jacqueline Jones in leading the Foundation’s work to support research, policy, and practice that advance the learning and development of young children from birth through age eight.
- Farewell From Our President and CEO Jacqueline Jones
July 28, 2022
In June of 2021, the Foundation for Child Development’s Board and I announced that I would be concluding my tenure as President and CEO in 2022 after almost 8 years at the Foundation.
- Roundtable Discussion: Helping Practitioners Understand and Utilize ECE Implementation Research in Their Daily Practice
June 30, 2022
This roundtable webinar addresses issues related to the preparation of early educators and the role of research in their practice.