- A Message From Our President & CEO: Foundation for Child Development’s Response to COVID-19
March 20, 2020
Dear Colleagues and Partners, New developments about the implications of the coronavirus, COVID-19, seem to unfold by the hour, and the past few weeks have proved to be challenging.
- Resilience and Risk at the Intersection of Immigration and Child Well-Being: Research Insights From the Young Scholars Program
January 31, 2020
For more than a decade, the Foundation for Child Development, through the Young Scholars Program (YSP), funded studies about the early education, health, and well-being of children from low-income, immigrant families.
- Determinants of Health and Well-Being for Children of Immigrants: Moving From Evidence to Action
October 9, 2019
In this latest working paper, commissioned by the Foundation for Child Development.
- Children of Immigrants Series II: Webinar III
March 18, 2019
Promoting Early Learning for Children of Immigrants: Family and Early Care and Education Supports APRIL 3, 2019 | 2:00PM- 3:30PM EST CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE WEBINAR DESCRIPTION: Engaged families, and early care and education programs, play a vital role in fostering children’s early development and in helping children of immigrants succeed in school and life.
- Children of Immigrants Series II: Webinar II
February 5, 2019
Food Insecurity and Access to Health Care: Critical Issues for the Development of Young Children of Immigrants CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE WEBINAR DESCRIPTION: Food insecurity and access to public health insurance for children within immigrant families are critical public health concerns.
- Children of Immigrants Series II: Webinar I
January 8, 2019
A Closer Look: The Unique Needs and Promise of Children of Black Immigrants and Refugee Children CLICK HERE TO VIEW THIS WEBINAR (90 minutes) DESCRIPTION: Children within immigrant families are often targets of discrimination and further marginalization, particularly within the current political context.
- Early Childhood Workforce Index — 2018
July 16, 2018
The second edition of this biennial report provides a comprehensive update on the progress made by States to improve Early Care and Education workforce conditions and policies since the inaugural edition in 2016.
- The NYC Early Childhood Research Network: A Model for Integrating Research, Policy, and Practice
February 26, 2018
We can close the gap between research, policy, and practice.