- We Demand Justice for Early Childhood Educators
June 2, 2020
COVID-19, health disparities, and the ongoing killings of black people have highlighted decades of pain and injustice against people of color in general and African Americans in particular.
- An Essential Guide of COVID-19 Resources
May 19, 2020
The well-being of early care and education (ECE) professionals and those they serve should be at the forefront of the response to COVID-19. The following COVID-19 resources contribute to a shared understanding of how to support the growing economic, health, and social-emotional needs of the ECE workforce and of young children and their families.
- A Pivotal Time to Act on Reducing Child Poverty as the Nation Responds to COVID-19
May 5, 2020
Foundation for Child Development Grants in Action COVID-19 has reminded us that vulnerable populations are disproportionately affected by many challenges, including this crisis.
- A Message From Our President & CEO: Foundation for Child Development’s Response to COVID-19
March 20, 2020
Dear Colleagues and Partners, New developments about the implications of the coronavirus, COVID-19, seem to unfold by the hour, and the past few weeks have proved to be challenging.
- The NYC Early Childhood Research Network: A Model for Integrating Research, Policy, and Practice
February 26, 2018
We can close the gap between research, policy, and practice.