- Getting it Right: Using Implementation Research to Improve Outcomes in Early Care and Education
June 22, 2020
The Foundation for Child Development is proud to present its new publication, Getting it Right: Using Implementation Research to Improve Outcomes in Early Care and Education.
- Resilience and Risk at the Intersection of Immigration and Child Well-Being: Research Insights From the Young Scholars Program
January 31, 2020
For more than a decade, the Foundation for Child Development, through the Young Scholars Program (YSP), funded studies about the early education, health, and well-being of children from low-income, immigrant families.
- Determinants of Health and Well-Being for Children of Immigrants: Moving From Evidence to Action
October 9, 2019
In this latest working paper, commissioned by the Foundation for Child Development.
- The NYC Early Childhood Research Network: A Model for Integrating Research, Policy, and Practice
February 26, 2018
We can close the gap between research, policy, and practice.
- Latino U.S.-Citizen Children of Immigrants: A Generation at High Risk
October 18, 2017
In a new working paper, commissioned by the Foundation for Child Development.