- A Transformative Vision for the Authentic Inclusion of FCC in Mixed-Delivery Pre-K Systems
January 24, 2023
Foundation for Child Development Grants in Action Erikson Institute’s Pre-K in Family Child Care Project (PKFCC) promotes opportunities to ensure equitable access to high-quality early learning settings for children and families.
- High-Quality Pre-K can be Further Strengthened With Greater Support for Multilingual Learners
October 4, 2022
New research finds structural supports needed to reinforce teachers’ existing value for multilingual students in New York City Universal Prekindergarten.
- Professionalizing and Investing in the ECE Workforce
September 15, 2022
The National Association of State Boards of Education (NASBE) is working with state boards of education and other key state policymakers to address issues related to the early care and education (ECE) workforce.
- New Research on the History of Racial Inequities in ECE Workforce Compensation, Preparation, and Stability
March 11, 2022
Foundation for Child Development Grants in Action As a member of The Early Educator Investment Collaborative, the Foundation is pleased to share the report, Mary Pauper: A Historical Exploration of Early Care and Education Compensation, Policy, and Solutions.
- Teacher Insights on Early Childhood Assessment
March 1, 2022
New research explores teacher perspectives on assessment in early learning and how assessment practice can be strengthened to improve implementation.
- New Bipartisan Policy Center Resources: Strengthening Early Care and Education Systems and Reducing Child Poverty
September 23, 2021
The Foundation for Child Development is committed to ensuring that all young children thrive, especially through the promotion of high-quality early care and education systems and the socioeconomic well-being of families.
- Strengthening the Diversity and Quality of the Early Care and Education Workforce
August 10, 2021
The early care and education (ECE) workforce plays a vital role in promoting young children’s learning, socio-emotional development, and positive child outcomes.
- Timely Resources on the Effects of the COVID-19 Pandemic on Early Care and Education
June 10, 2021
Foundation for Child Development Grants in Action The following resources are about the effects the COVID-19 pandemic has had on early care and education (ECE) programs and young children and their families.
- News & Announcements
- Press Releases
- Sign Up For Our Email Newsletter
(212) 867-5777 x 4453