- Early Educator Investment Collaborative Awards New Grantees to Address Unjust Compensation for Early Childhood Education Workforce
November 21, 2023
Foundation for Child Development Grants in Action As a member of the Early Educator Investment Collaborative (The Collaborative), we are proud to share that the The Collaborative recently announced $9M in grants to support public systems innovations in increasing wages and benefits for the early care and education (ECE) workforce.
- Foundation for Child Development Appoints Five New Board Members
November 8, 2023
New York, NY – The Foundation for Child Development (FCD) is proud to announce the appointment of five distinguished leaders to its Board of Directors.
- Social Justice for Young Children: Introducing FCD’s Conversation Series
September 12, 2023
The Foundation for Child Development works at the nexus of research, policy, and practice to improve the lives of young children.
- Mary Grecco Named Vice President of Finance and Administration at the Foundation
May 4, 2023
New York, NY — Today, the Foundation for Child Development (the Foundation) announced that Mary Grecco has joined its senior leadership as vice president of finance and administration.
- 2024 Young Scholars Program Call for Proposals
April 18, 2023
The Foundation for Child Development is currently accepting proposals for its 2024 Young Scholars Program (YSP). YSP supports scholarship for early-career researchers.
- Featured Sessions at the AERA 2023 Annual Meeting
April 11, 2023
The Foundation for Child Development invites you to attend four sessions highlighting our work at the American Educational Research Association’s 2023 Annual Meeting in Chicago, April 13 – 16. The 2023 theme is “Interrogating Consequential Education Research in Pursuit of Truth.” Compensation for the Workforce: The History, The Policies, Attempts At Increase, and the Teacher’s POV Date and Time Thursday, April 13, 2:50 – 4:20PM CDT Symposium Session Description Compensation for the early care and education (ECE) workforce is predicated on a history of racism, sexism, and classism that has plagued the United States for centuries.
- Join us at SRCD 2023 Biennial Meeting!
March 9, 2023
The Foundation for Child Development is excited to share featured events at the upcoming Society for Research in Child Development’s 2023 Biennial Meeting, which will be held March 23-25 in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- The Foundation for Child Development Announces the Departure of Vice President Dr. Sara Vecchiotti
February 17, 2023
New York, NY — The Foundation for Child Development (the Foundation) announced today that Vice President Dr. Sara Vecchiotti will be departing the Foundation after nearly eight years of leadership for an exciting new venture in the early childhood landscape.