- Roundtable Discussion: Helping Practitioners Understand and Utilize ECE Implementation Research in Their Daily Practice
June 30, 2022
This roundtable webinar addresses issues related to the preparation of early educators and the role of research in their practice.
- Dr. Cynthia García Coll: Frameworks, Perspectives, & Relevance for Today
May 2, 2022
Dr. Cynthia García Coll is a champion in the field of developmental psychology.
- Dr. James P. Comer: His Work & Relevance for Today
March 15, 2022
Dr. James P. Comer is a leading child psychiatrist who has served as the Maurice Falk Professor of Child Psychiatry at the Yale Child Study Center since 1976.
- Dr. Asa G. Hilliard III: The Man, The Mindset, & Relevance for Today
February 3, 2022
As a psychologist, teacher, and historian, Dr. Asa G. Hilliard III (1933 – 2007) was a preeminent scholar whose research influenced the fields of education, child development, and social policy.
- Roundtable Discussion: Preparing Future Early Care and Education Implementation Researchers
December 2, 2021
This roundtable webinar addresses issues related to the preparation of implementation researchers in the early care and education (ECE) field.
- Advancing Equity Through Strengths-Based Research
April 19, 2021
This webinar focuses on utilizing a strengths-based research approach to promote equity within the early care and education field.
- Getting it Right Webinars
July 2, 2020
2020 SUMMER SERIES This three-part Getting it Right Webinar Summer Series highlights key takeaways from the Foundation for Child Development’s new publication, Getting it Right: Using Implementation Research to Improve Outcomes in Early Care and Education.
- Children of Immigrants Series II: Webinar III
March 18, 2019
Promoting Early Learning for Children of Immigrants: Family and Early Care and Education Supports APRIL 3, 2019 | 2:00PM- 3:30PM EST CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE WEBINAR DESCRIPTION: Engaged families, and early care and education programs, play a vital role in fostering children’s early development and in helping children of immigrants succeed in school and life.